South Chingford Foundation school is a well-resourced small community school, comprising of two buildings: a one-story block housing 24 classrooms and a two storied building with 18 classrooms.
- Fully resourced library
- Classrooms complete with interactive whiteboards
- Six fully functional science labs, five technology rooms and two art spaces
- A music suite with 15 Mac computers and four dedicated ICT classrooms, alongside a further three classrooms with computers to complement classroom learning space
- A full court sports hall, AstroTurf, climbing wall and drama studio
- The playground incorporates outdoor seating, basketball and table tennis courts. The adjacent sports field is not owned by the school but is often utilised for PE lessons
- Meeting and conference rooms with interactive whiteboards
Much of our learning facilities are open morning, lunch and after school to complement learning inside and outside of curriculum hours.
Due to the current restrictions imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic, the School is not currently letting any of its facilities. We are not able to arrange visits or tours of the facilities but as soon as we are able to resume lettings, information will be posted here.